You may be able to detect a subtle bias based on my early design education, this week.
- Monospaced Programming Fonts with Ligatures. (via)
- 9 great mechanical keyboards for coders. Never thought I’d see a HP Enterprise site referencing Axe Cop… (via)
- A Sublime-like minimap for console vim. (via)
- “Do Not Fold, Spindle or Mutilate”: A Cultural History of the Punch Card (1992) (via)
- The Computer Language Benchmarks Game. (via)
- Humanscale, reissued. For my money, Niels Diffrient was the best task chair designer. (His Freedom chair was much better than the Aeron chair so beloved of startups about to run out of cash.)
- Fifth International Scientific Symposium on Tea & Human Health. A national Canadian tea site? Unexpected.
- Malicious crossenv package on npm. (via)
- Related, sorta: Random Stack Overflow code importer. (via)
- Apollo Team Announces the (Amiga) Vampire V4. (via)
- Aggressively Stupid: The Story Behind After Dark. (via)
- Why I’m Learning Perl 6.
Go to Source
Author: Justin Sherrill
Powered by WPeMatico