The new look on undeadly.org sure is nice.
- RETGUARD, the OpenBSD next level in exploit mitigation, is about to debut.
- Can a BSD system replicate the performance of high-end router appliance? Benchmarking would A: show the answer and B: I bet show that the throughput needs of the poster were not as high as they thought.
- Which Unix had the first package manager?
- FreeBSD 10.4-BETA1 Available.
- subversion via ssh passphrase-less key. Really about capturing DNS changes.
- deraadt@ moves us to 6.2-beta!
- t2k17 Hackathon Reports: Daniel Jakots on updating ports, Nagios OpenBGPD plugin and…, Ian Sutton on ARM progress, My first time (Aaron Bieber), Philip Guenther: locking and libc, Andrew Hewus Fresh on Perl and Coffee, and No lock no cry… with CTF! (Martin Pieuchot).
- Kernel syspatches will soon be smaller thanks to KARL.
- PFsense <-> EdgeOS IPSec tunnels.
- Faster forwarding.
- AF3e status, 22 August 2017. That’s ‘Absolute FreeBSD 3rd Edition’.
- The Manifest – A podcast all about package management. I’m sure this will include BSD packaging systems at some point. (via)
- BSDCan 2017 videos have started being uploaded. (via)
Go to Source
Author: Justin Sherrill
Powered by WPeMatico