I finally used up my overflow links.
- Dusty Decks: Preserving historic software. (via)
- Moore’s Law, from Rodney Brooks and from ACM. (via)
- All you need to know about Unix environment variables.
- A Unix Person’s Guide to PowerShell. (via)
- Nodes of Yesod: ZX Spectrum Next – developer blog episode 2.
- Steve Jackson’s Ogre rumbles onto PC in October. Linked solely because I found the original asymmetric board game fascinating. And never played it.
- Getting an Amiga 1000 Online. (via)
- How to Hand Letter Like an Architect. I took several technical drawing classes … 20 years ago? It still affects my handwriting.
- Debugging DNS. (via)
- Best option for modern X server on Windows?
- books chapter nine
- Carry a Little More to Waste a Little Less. Good advice, but get a folding utensil set; it’s much easier to deal with.
- The HERE IS key. (via)
Go to Source
Author: Justin Sherrill
Powered by WPeMatico