Unofficial gaming theme this week.
- HyperRogue, the non-Euclidean roguelike, is a mind-melting masterpiece.
- A crapload of animation links.
- LANCER, a new mech RPG. Wait, here’s an update.
- Quondam: Finished! “The most difficult adventure game ever made.
- Unlocking Braden’s Potential. (PDF, via)
- Parallel processing with unix tools. (via)
- A 1979 War-Game That Takes 1,500 Hours to Complete. (via)
- The History of Email. (via)
- PocketBeagle – A $25 open-source USB-key-fob computer. (via)
- Building the plasma. (via)
- Gravitational Teleport, fancy ssh. (via)
- Email: a lost relic of the before-before times.
- Finally got my Emacs setup just how I like it.
- The Beauty of Unix. (via)
Go to Source
Author: Justin Sherrill
Powered by WPeMatico