For once, I was able to work ahead and get this done early!
- Using the Linux find command with caution. It says “Linux” but most platforms have find(1).
- What are BSD’s nonfree firmware blobs?
- Linux to bsd.
- Are BSD binaries portable across the different BSD flavors?
- What’s the current state of optimus support for the BSDs?
- (Video) FreeBSD 11.1 – Configuring And Installing A Custom Kernel
- Playing with the pine64. (via)
- FreeBSD/EC2: Community vs. Marketplace AMIs.
- pfSense as Edge firewall/router with DMZ, Sophos SG UTM as internal firewall/router.
- Kernel ASLR support in NetBSD. (via)
- The BSDCan 2018 site is up.
- OPNsense 17.7.6 released.
- OpenBSD gives a hint on forgetting unlock mutex. (via)
- Issues the BSD license does not have.
Go to Source
Author: Justin Sherrill
Powered by WPeMatico