No theme this week.
- Tennis for Two, a video game from 1958. (via)
- Two Minutes Hate, Twitter Edition and Facebook says “send nudes”. Social media is generally bad for everyone.
- The Case for RSS. The Digest would be several times harder to do without RSS. (via)
- Running the First Ever 1970s Dungeon Crawl With Old School-Inspired Rules in 2017. (via)
- No, it is not a compiler error. It is never a compiler error. Except that the author goes on to describe a bonkers compiler error he found.
- Another system software error. The followup to the previous link.
- I got my VT420 working. (via)
- The best laptop ever made. Arguable, but still possible. (via)
- cVim and Vimium (for Chrome), Tridactyl and Vim Vixen (for Firefox) – Vim inputs for your web browser. Replaces the no-longer-updated Vimperator. (via)
- Forsh – A Unix shell embedded in Forth. (via)
- SIGGRAPH 2017 Emerging Technologies Trailer. (via)
- M-x backward-sexp-reboot-laptop. (via)
Go to Source
Author: Justin Sherrill
Powered by WPeMatico