Last anything for the year! I packed in as much reading material as I could.
- “Bits, in this case, are actual physical objects.” About the newest MAME.
- piu-piu-SH, a horizontally-scrolling shooter for the console. (via)
- Reviving the Apple 410 Color Plotter. (via)
- Print Color PDF Apple II Print Shop Christmas Cards. (via) The microm8 idea sounds interesting overall.
- Computer latency: 1977-2017. Maybe I need an Apple][ category?
- winss, a process-supervision init system for Windows based on s6, an init system designed for Unixish systems. (via)
- Repairing a 1960s mainframe: Fixing the IBM 1401’s core memory and power supply. Nice pictures! (via)
- The 2018 internet resolution everyone should have: Bring back your browser bar. (via)
- The Hardest Computer Game of All Time. (via)
- The text adventures of 1991.
- The little ssh that (sometimes) couldn’t. (via)
- About the Use of Dot-Slash in Commands. (also via)
- The Wayland Zombie Apocalypse is Near. Linked mostly cause I didn’t know Samsung kept an open source blog. (also via)
- Evil Coding Incantations. Mentions the wat presentation, which I have linked here before, but if you haven’t seen it… (also via)
Go to Source
Author: Justin Sherrill
Powered by WPeMatico