Almost all of this was done within 24 hours of the last Lazy Reading. No idea why there were so many good candidates for reading, but I’m happy about it.
- Digital Minimalism for the Working Hacker. I like the plan he is working towards, though I’m not sure how to implement it for myself. (via)
- acme-colors, using font faces instead of colors for syntax highlighting in Vim. I really like this, more than Solarized. (via previous link)
- There’s a Solarized theme for puTTY? Found by accident looking up Solarized for the previous link.
- Make the 486 Great Again! Not found via previous link, just to break the pattern. (via)
- Gopher: still active.
- Tetris on a business card.
- Life in Unix V7: an attempt at a simple task. (via)
- UnifrakturMaguntia: a Unicode Fraktur Font.
- Xerox Alto’s 3 Mb/s Ethernet: Building a gateway with a BeagleBone.
- Analog Hard Disk. (via)
- Reading disks from 1988 in 2018. I have a linear foot of disks like this.(via)
- “Facebook is done with quality journalism. Deal with it.”
- The Making of Lemmings. (via)
- Monster Manual, but not the one you remember. (via)
- VintageCG on YouTube. (via)
Go to Source
Author: Justin Sherrill
Powered by WPeMatico