I’m already filling in next week’s Lazy Reading links, there’s so much.
- An Open Letter to the Perl Community. Getting from Perl 5 to Perl 6. (via)
- chart.business. (via)
- Teaching an Almost 40-year Old UNIX about Backspace. (via)
- khal, a terminal calendar. (via kerma on EFNet #dragonflybsd)
- 10 PRINT, a book about a single-line Commodore 64 program. (via swildner)
- Wireguard, a possible IPSec/OpenVPN replacement. (via)
- ActivityPub is a W3C Recommendation. “decentralized social network protocol”, and a first step out of the walled garden. A very pleasant-to-read specification, too! (via)
- My favorite games of 2017. This will eat some hours of your time.
- This week in references: echoes, breakbeats, the new sound of music. The “Breakbeat Deconstruction” video is pleasant auditory history.
- Drummer From Another Mother, a Moog Music product. Listen, it’s the sound of analog! (via)
- USB Killer, now with pyrotechnic payload.
- The Screenless Office. (via)
- System Bus Radio: Transmits AM radio on computers without transmitting hardware. (via)
- Meanwhile is now available on Steam! Plus extra DLC comic! Meanwhile is a physical comic built as a maze, or perhaps nonlinear book, and here it is in software.
Go to Source
Author: Justin Sherrill
Powered by WPeMatico