Some really fun things this week.
- A C89 compiler that produces executables that are also valid ASCII text files. A fun, crazy read. (via)
- Miniature Macintosh Plus. Also crazy. (via)
- Vintage Computer Festival Pacific Northwest, going on now.
- Centralise Your Bash History. (via)
- Computer Role-Playing Games Book released. (via multiple)
- The Case for Automatic Updates. (via)
- X’s network transparency has wound up mostly being a failure . (via)
- How Facebook Is Killing Comedy. And why I keep this all on my own blog. (via)
- OpenSC2K – An Open Source Remake of SimCity 2000. (via)
- From the same source, openra.net, a Red Alert remake.
- Backblaze 2017 Q4 and 2017 yearly report. (via)
- spectre and the end of langsec. (via)
- Plan 9 Public Grid. (via)
Your unrelated comics link of the day: Verse.
Go to Source
Author: Justin Sherrill
Powered by WPeMatico